The membership year starts July 1 and ends June 30, the following year.
If you renew your membership now, your membership will end June 30, 2017. The membership for July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018 will open May 15, 2017.
ESMINT is dedicated to the education and training of physicians in the techniques of minimally invasive neurological therapies. It promotes the safe application of such techniques and their practice by competent practitioners throughout Europe.
The Society consists of individuals and groups of members working or training in geographical Europe who aspire to the highest standards of ethical and scientific medical practice in the field of minimally invasive neurological therapy.
Members enjoy many benefits, including:
- Be part of a dynamic and growing community.
- Free access to the Industry Device Directory, including companies' product information, teaching videos, papers and more.
- Share device experiences and difficult cases using the ESMINT "Casebook".
- Monthly ESMINT Digest, including the latest ESMINT news, cases, EJMINT papers and Device Directory updates.
- A €50 registration fee discount for each ESMINT meeting attended.
- Access to privileged resources from teaching courses and Congress meetings.