ESMINT Congress 2014
The 6th ESMINT Congress (Nice, France, 4.–6.09.2014) was granted 18 European CME credits (ECMEC) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
- MCA aneurysms: surgery or embolization?
- How to improve management of stroke patients?
- Flow disruption: results of studies and future?
- Dural fistulas: arterial or venous approach?
- Brain AVMs: techniques to improve embolization results?
- Unruptured brain AVMs: to treat or not to treat?
- Delayed intraparenchymal hematoma after flow diverters
- Delayed neurological deficit after SAH: management
ESMINT Congress 2014 Committees
President of the ESMINT Congress
Vice-President of the ESMINT Congress
Past President of the ESMINT Congress
Scientific Committee of the ESMINT Congress
Patrick A. Brouwer, Netherlands (ESMINT)
Christophe Cognard, France (ESMINT)
Andreas Grüber, Austria (ESMINT/EANS)
Patrik Michel, Switzerland (ESO)
Laurent Pierot, France, (ESMINT)
Laurent Spelle, France (ESMINT)
Istvan Szikora, Hungary (ESMINT)
Peter Vajkoczy, Germany (EANS)