Please carefully select the topic under which you submit your proposal for review.
- Aneurysm therapy
- Acute ischemic stroke
- Brain AVM
- Brain Dural fistulas
- Spinal vascular malformations
ESMINT's got talent
Proposals submitted by presenting authors who are aged 35 or younger (born on or after 1 January 1985) may be considered for the ESMINT’s got talent session. Selected presenters will be invited to give an oral presentation followed by discussion.
If you wish to be considered for this session, please click the appropriate checkbox during the online submission process.
You will be required to upload a copy of your passport with a readily readable date of birth as proof of eligibility. Prepare this document in one of the following formats: BMP, GIF, JPG or PDF files (size limit 1 MB). Applications without passport copy or arriving after 7 June 2020, 23.59 CET will not be considered.
If you have difficulties uploading your passport copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for delegate case presentation proposals
In order to standardise the layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
- Proposals may be submitted only via the internet. Proposals submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- The proposal must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
- Please make sure that the name and email address of the corresponding author is complete and correct.
- Submitters are requested to submit a presentation highlight (ppt.) and a short (maximum 100 words long) description of the key message. The presentation proposal may not be longer than 5 PowerPoint slides.
- There is no limit to the number of proposals an investigator may submit. Investigators should not submit the same research. Proposals that appear to be replicate versions of a single study may be rejected.
- Please limit the number of authors listed to those who have substantially contributed to the research. If authors’ names appear on more than one proposal, their names must appear and be spelled identically on each proposal in order to facilitate proper indexing. Wherever possible, do not list authors with initials only. Enter every author’s name into a separate field for indexing. For each author the institution.
- Do not use abbreviations in the title. Limit their use to commonly used abbreviations and expand all abbreviations at first mention.
- After having submitted your proposal, you will receive a confirmation by email with
- Reference number of your proposal (for inquiry and correspondence purposes)
- Your personal access code remains valid for future use (e.g. should you wish to edit or correct a submitted proposal, to submit further proposals to the same or to a future congress). The renewed entry of your contact details will be unnecessary. Submitted proposals may be edited up to the deadline of Sunday, 7 June 2020.
If you do not receive a confirmation please contact email@example.com.
- Authors should indicate their presentation type preference:
- poster presentation only
- oral or poster presentation
The Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- The authors will be informed in June 2020 by email on the decision of the scientific committee (please make sure to state your correct email address). Detailed information on the installation and presentation of posters and oral presentations will be mailed directly to the authors of the accepted proposal. Submission of a proposal constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present if accepted. The presenting author should be the submitting author.
- Presenting authors of accepted proposals must register and attend the online congress.
Call for cases: Questions?
If you have questions regarding delegate case proposals or need assistance, please contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical questions please contact email@example.com.
Please always refer to the name of the congress as well as your abstract reference number.
Abstract hotline: +41 61 686 77 22 (Monday – Friday during CET business hours)