Please carefully select the topic for your submission:
- Brain AVM/AVF, spinal vascular malformations
- Acute ischemic stroke
ESMINT's Got Talent
Proposals submitted by presenting authors who are aged 35 or younger (born on or after 1 January 1986) may be considered for the ESMINT’s Got Talent session. Those selected will be invited to give an oral presentation followed by discussion.
If you wish to be considered for this session, please click the appropriate checkbox during the online submission process.
You will need to upload a copy of your passport with a readily readable date of birth as proof of eligibility. Accepted document formats: BMP, GIF, JPG or PDF files, size limit 1 MB.
Your complete submission – including passport copy – must arrive by 1 June 2021, 23.59 CEST or it will not be considered.
If you have difficulties uploading your passport copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for delegate case presentation proposals
To standardise the layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
- Proposals are only accepted via the internet submission system. Proposals submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- The proposal must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
- Please make sure that the name and email address of the corresponding author is complete and correct.
- Submitters are requested to submit a presentation highlight (ppt.) and a short (maximum 100 words) description of the key message. The presentation proposal may not be longer than 5 PowerPoint slides.
- There is no limit to the number of proposals any individual may submit. However investigators should not submit the same research. Proposals that appear to be duplicate versions of a single study may be rejected.
- Please limit the number of authors listed to those who have substantially contributed to the research. If authors’ names appear on more than one proposal, their names must appear and be spelled identically on each proposal in order to facilitate proper indexing. Wherever possible, do not list authors with initials only. Enter every author’s name in a separate field for indexing, and list the insitution of each author.
- Do not use abbreviations in the title. Limit their use to commonly used abbreviations and expand all abbreviations at the first mention.
- After submitting your proposal, you will receive an email confirmation with:
- a reference number for your proposal (for inquiry and correspondence purposes)
- your personal access code, which is valid for future use. Should you wish to edit or correct a submitted proposal, submit further proposals to the same or to a future congress, you will be able to use this code and not need to enter your contact details again. Submitted proposals may be edited up to the deadline of Tuesday, 1 June 2021.
If you do not receive a confirmation please contact email@example.com.
- Authors should indicate their presentation type preference:
- poster presentation only
- oral or poster presentation
The Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- The authors will be informed by email mid July 2021 of the decision of the scientific committee (please make sure your email address is correct). Detailed information on the installation and presentation of posters and oral presentations will be emailed directly to the authors of the accepted proposal. Submission of a proposal constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present if accepted. The presenting author should be the submitting author.
- Presenting authors of accepted proposals must register and attend the Congress. In the case of the hybrid meeting, physical attendance is preferred.
Call for cases: Questions?
If you have questions regarding delegate case proposals or need assistance, please contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical questions please contact email@example.com.
Please always specify that you are referring to the ESMINT 2021 Congress and. use your abstract reference number.
Abstract hotline: +41 61 686 77 22 (Monday – Friday during CET business hours)