This congress participation opportunity is specifically designed for start-up companies, and priced accordingly. At ESMINT you will meet the world leading expert and decision makers in the field.
Who’s it for?
To be eligible to be included companies must meet the following criteria:
- Maximum of 4 years since creation
- Maximum of 10 employees
- previous year’s turnover < €500k
What’s on offer?
- Small table at the Start-Up Alley (c. 2 or 3 m2).
- Approx. 7 minutes presentation in a dedicated live session in the main auditorium on prime-time at the ESMINT Congress in Marseille.
- Your presentation will be recorded and available on the ESMINT website after the Congress. You will receive the video which you can use for your own educational and promotional purposes.
- 2 exhibitor passes, giving access to all of the scientific programme, the Exhibition and the networking event in the evening on Thursday, 5 September 2024.
How much is the package?
Get the package price and additional information by contacting our PCO at Industry.ESMINT@congrex.com.
We’re interested – what next?
The first step is to complete the application form not later than 5 July 2024, 23.59 CEST.
Once submitted, your application form will be reviewed by the Start-ups evaluation board, and you will be informed of their decision within two weeks after your submission. Please be aware that all the information you have submitted will be treated as confidential and used only for internal purposes.
Note: space is limited. Approved applications will be handled on a first-come first-serve basis.
Start-Up Alley @ ESMINT Congress 2024
About the ESMINT Congress
The ESMINT Congress is a congress like no other: cutting-edge research, challenging cases, and the opportunity to connect with a dynamic community of neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons, and neurologists dedicated to advancing neurointerventional practice and achieving the best clinical outcomes for patients.
The ESMINT Congress 2024 will be a live event taking place 4 – 6 September 2024 at the Pharo Congress Center in Marseille, France, and being live-streamed. We expect around 1200 delegates for the on-site event and many more virtual attendees.
Recordings of the Congress sessions will be available on-demand to members of ESMINT and congress delegates.
If you have any questions or would like some more information, get in touch with the ESMINT office at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to help you and / or redirect your query to the relevant people.