Mike Iliopoulos holds a diploma in Foundation Management from the University of Fribourg.
Mike was IT Consultant at DWC AG (Zurich, CH) and CEO of Sodatec S.A. (Havana, CV). For the past five years, he has acted as CTO of IT at SCSM AG. During this period, he organized over 25 congresses. In the transition phase of moving SCSM AG to MCI, Mike was responsible for the M&A and operational excellence in client liaisons. He managed the Institutional Division of the Zurich Team of MCI for 8 years and was Director of the Zurich office for 2 years. He founds Twister Consulting AG in Zurich, Switzerland which is specialized in Society and Foundation Management. Twister Consulting Ltd. has the mandate to manage the ESMINT Society.
- Congress / Association / Foundation Management
- Overall IT matters for congresses and associations, and registrations-abstract systems.
- Medtech and Eucomed Trusted Partner.
Institutional Clients and Roles
- IT Infrastructure: CIRSE Meetings, 2001-2005
- IT Infrastructure: Union Congress of Surgery, 2003
- Administrative Director: IDKD (International Diagnostic Course Davos), 2005-2007
- Executive Director: ESMINT, 2009-present (Advisor during the Foundation period)
- Executive Director: Congress of the Swiss Society of Radiology, 2005-2012
- Congress Organiser: Swiss Society of Nephrology, 2003–2012
- Administrative Director: Fragility Fracture Network, 2009-2012
- Advisor: Global Forum for Maintenance and Asset Management, 2010-2014
- Advisor: European Society for Derma-Oncology, 2011- 2014
- Board Member of the Swiss Neuro Foundation 2013-2018
- Executive Director of EFMINT
- Administrative Director; International Society of Surgery, 2016-present
- Executive Director EBNI