The membership year starts from July 1 and ends June 30, the following year.
If you join ESMINT now, your membership will last from July 1, 2018 until June 30, 2019.
- Be part of a dynamic and growing community.
- Free access to the ESMINT Webinars including its recordings.
- Free access to the full online version of JNIS.
- Monthly ESMINT Digest, including the latest ESMINT news, cases, EJMINT papers and Device Directory updates.
- A €50 registration fee discount for the ESMINT Nice meeting.
- Access to privileged resources from teaching courses and Congress meetings.
ESMINT is an interdisciplinary society consisting of neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists.
The Executive Committee invites applications for membership from those interested in the practice of minimally invasive neurological therapies. Membership applications are invited in the following categories: Full, Medical Associate, Industrial Associate, Junior and Medical Support.
“ESMINT is an excellent membership organisation full of dynamic and committed professionals. We seek to provide the highest standards of support for our network through innovative new ideas like the EJMINT open access journal. Join us, get involved and benefit from sharing ideas and experiences with an international group of like-minded people.”
James Byrne, former President