Join ESMINT today!
Please see under "Membership Options" for a complete list of our membership categories. You can apply online:
The membership year starts from July 1 and ends June 30, the following year.
If you join ESMINT now, your membership will last from now until June 30, 2020.
If you have any questions about the ESMINT membership or the application process, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESMINT Membership Benefits
- Be part of a dynamic and growing community.
- Free access to the ESMINT Webinars including its recordings.
- Free access to the full online version of JNIS.
- Latest ESMINT news, courses, congresses, fellowships, cases, guidelines, papers and updates.
- A €50 registration fee discount for the ESMINT Congress in Nice.
- Access to privileged presentations & videos from webinars, courses and congress meetings.
ESMINT is an interdisciplinary society consisting of neurointerventionists, neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists.
The Executive Committee invites applications for membership from those interested in the practice of minimally invasive neurological therapies. Membership applications are invited in the following categories: Full, Medical Associate, Industrial Associate, Junior and Medical Support.
“ESMINT is an excellent membership organisation full of dynamic and committed professionals. We seek to provide the highest standards of support for our network through innovative new ideas. Join us, get involved and benefit from sharing ideas and experiences with an international group of like-minded people.”
James Byrne, former President