Dear ESMINT friends,
Check out the scientific programme for the virtual ESMINT Congress 2020! Discover groundbreaking neurointerventional science as you take a front row seat at this new digital experience.
The scientific programme has been carefully tailored to enable you to:
- keep up-to-date with important research
- learn directly from the experiences and the ‘trials and errors’ of others
- share best practices
- develop new skills and techniques
All of these have a direct impact on your daily clinical practice, helping you to improve safety and quality of care.
The ESMINT Congress is a great place to ‘meet’ your peers, and develop and nurture professional networks. Be part of the 12th Congress of the European Society of Minimally Invasive Neurological Therapy from 9 – 10 September 2020.
Register now and benefit from our early bird rates – the deadline is 15 July 2020, 11.59 PM CEST. Special rates are available for ESMINT members.
Attending the ESMINT Congress is a unique experience. ESMINT means learning together in the field of NEUROINTERVENTIONS from technical know-how to academic knowledge.
News and highlights in 2020:
- A joint scientific session with EANS on Tuesday, 8 Sept.
- An EYMINT session (Young Interventionalists @ ESMINT) on Wednesday, 9 Sept, in the morning.
- The ETMINT session (nurses, technicians, and radiographers) on Wednesday, 9 Sept, in the afternoon.
This year’s scientific programme covers essential topics such as:
- Education: training and certification of INRs
- Regional and National differences in INR
- Modern communication (social media)
- Complex pathology
- Flow diversion
- Case discussions
- Morbidity and mortality
Schedule your time off now so you can be sure to join us from 9 – 10 September!
Prof. Wim van Zwam, Congress President
Dr. Anne-Christine Januel, Congress Vice-President
Prof. Jens Fiehler, Congress Vice-President
Want to know more details about the congress?