Dear ESMINT friends,
ESMINT is committed to partnering with other societies to develop and improve patient care. The 2020 Congress programme reflects this spirit of collaboration, bringing you the best, most up-to-date science. Check out these partner sessions:
9 September: Joint Meeting with the EANS Vascular Section
- 8.30 – 9.00 Coiling or clipping – how to decide
- 9.00 – 9.30 Coiling or clipping – how to decide – cases
- 9.45 – 10.45 Quality and training / Simulation / Centralization / Interactive Cases
Featuring A. Gruber (AT), D. Haenggi (DE), P. Vajcokzy (DE), B. Welch (US) and others
9 September: Joint Meeting with SNIS
- 13.15 – 14.15 DESTINY – Reporting on results from the DESTINY survey (J. Ospel, CH and M. Goyal, CA)
- 14.15 – 15.15 COVID-19 IMPACT – A highly topical session featuring the impact of COVID in the young (J. Fifi, US), INR practice during COVID in North Italy (E. Boccardi, IT) and in Russia (K. Orlov, RU)
10 September: Stroke Session with ESO
- 8.30 – 9.30 Challenges – Looking at challenges in stroke care from East Europe (C. Tiu, RO), Italy (S. Sacco, IT) and Spain (J. Gallego Culleré, ES)
- 14.15 – 15.15 Who should treat who? – Exploring EVT (M. Mazighi, FR), Posterior Circulation (W. Schonewille, NL) and Low ASPECTS (G. Thomalla, DE)
And don’t miss the joint EANS / ESMINT scientific papers sessions on Monday 8 September – a separate registration is required but it is FREE for ESMINT Congress delegates. Contact the EANS to register.
Check out the full ESMINT Congress 2020 programme:
With just a short time to go until ESMINT 2020 on 9 & 10 September, we’re happy to share a video from Congress President, Wim van Zwam showing all that ESMINT’s first ever virtual congress offers you.
Hear how this year’s virtual Congress will give you everything you need “to be updated, to enrich your knowledge, and to stay in touch with your colleagues and the industry partners” – and how you’ll regret it if you miss it!
Check out the scientific programme for the virtual ESMINT Congress 2020! Discover groundbreaking neurointerventional science as you take a front row seat at this new digital experience.
The scientific programme has been carefully tailored to enable you to:
- keep up-to-date with important research
- learn directly from the experiences and the ‘trials and errors’ of others
- share best practices
- develop new skills and techniques
All of these have a direct impact on your daily clinical practice, helping you to improve safety and quality of care.
The ESMINT Congress is a great place to ‘meet’ your peers, and develop and nurture professional networks. Be part of the 12th Congress of the European Society of Minimally Invasive Neurological Therapy from 9 – 10 September 2020.
Register now! Special rates are available for ESMINT members.
Attending the ESMINT Congress is a unique experience. ESMINT means learning together in the field of NEUROINTERVENTIONS from technical know-how to academic knowledge.
News and highlights in 2020:
- A joint scientific session with EANS on Tuesday, 8 Sept.
- An EYMINT session (Young Interventionalists @ ESMINT) on Wednesday, 9 Sept, in the morning.
- The ETMINT session (nurses, technicians, and radiographers) on Wednesday, 9 Sept, in the afternoon.
This year’s scientific programme covers essential topics such as:
- Education: training and certification of INRs
- Regional and National differences in INR
- Modern communication (social media)
- Complex pathology
- Flow diversion
- Case discussions
- Morbidity and mortality
Schedule your time off now so you can be sure to join us from 9 – 10 September!
Prof. Wim van Zwam, Congress President
Dr. Anne-Christine Januel, Congress Vice-President
Prof. Jens Fiehler, Congress Vice-President
Want to know more details about the congress?