Join us for a free webinar on Monday, 28 September 2020 at 4 PM – 5 PM CEST on optimizing treatment options for AIS. The webinar will be moderated by Prof. Dr. Tommy Andersson, Stockholm, Sweden/Kortrijk, Belgium. Speakers of the webinar are:
- Dr. Mariangela Piano, Milan, Italy
- Dr. Markus Holtmannspötter, Nürnberg, Germany
- Prof. Dr. med. Christian Riedel, Göttingen, Germany
The webinar is supported by Cerenovus and registration for the webinar is free.
What is the webinar about?
How new combination technologies can play a role in enhancing outcomes in patients affected by Ischaemic stroke.
|4.00 PM||Welcome||Prof. Dr. Tommy Andersson|
|4.05 PM||Cerebase||Dr. Mariangela Piano|
|Dr. Markus Holtmannspötter|
|4.35 PM||Embotrap III||Prof. Dr. med. Christian Riedel|
|4.55 PM||Outro & Take-away messages||Prof. Dr. Tommy Andersson|
- How device selection can influence intervention outcome
- Clinical relevance and importance of first pass success
About the moderator and speakers
- Prof. Dr. Tommy Andersson, MD, PhD, Neurosurgeon and Neuroradiologist, Senior Consultant, Head of Neurointervention at Karolinska Univ Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden and Professor of Neurointervention at AZ Groeninge, Kortrijk, Belgium.
- Dr. Mariangela Piano, Interventional Neuroradiology, Ospedale Niguarda, Milan, Italy
- Dr. Markus Holtmannspötter, Head of Neuroradiology, Klinikum Nürnberg Süd, Germany
- Prof. Dr. med. Christian Riedel, Institute Director Neuroradiology, Universitätsmedizin Göttingen, Germany
What to expect?
The ESMINT webinar provides you the opportunity to meet experts, who share with you their experience, practice, and way of thinking regarding everyday challenges in the field of neurointerventions.
The webinar will be an interactive live transmission. All participants will be able to ask questions through a live online chat.