Join us for a free webinar on 21 March at 06:00 PM CET about “Contour Neurovascular SystemTM – Introducing the CERUS trial data results & upcoming clinical studies”.
The webinar will be moderated by Dr. David Fiorella. Speakers of the webinars are:
- Prof. Thomas Liebig
- Dr. Alejandro Tomasello Weitz
- Prof. Monika Killer-Oberpfalzer
The webinar is supported by Cerus Endovascular and registration for the webinar is free.
What is the webinar about?
A live discussion to present the results of the recently published CERUS trial and also the upcoming clinical studies that are enrolling about Cerus Endovascular products.
Clinical evidence on Contour Neurovascular SystemTM
- Safety and efficacy of Contour Neurovascular SystemTM
- Multicentric Retrospective registry
- Safety and efficacy in acute setting (ruptured aneurysms)
About the speakers
The moderator of the webinar is Dr. David Fiorella, Stony Brook Medical University Medical Center, New York, USA.
The presenters of the webinar are:
- Prof. Thomas Liebig: Ludvig Maxmillians University Hospital, Munich, Germany. Chair for neuroradiology at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität and the directorate of the institute for diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology
- Dr. Alejandro Tomasello Weitz: Hospital Universitari de la Vall d’Hebron, Barcelona, Spain
- Prof. Monika Killer-Oberpfalzer: Professor of Clinical Neurosciences at Paracelsus Medical University, Salzburg, Austria.
What to expect?
The ESMINT webinar provides you the opportunity to meet experts, who share with you their experience, practice, and way of thinking regarding everyday challenges in the field of neurointerventions.
The webinar will be an interactive live transmission. All participants will be able to ask questions through a live online chat.