On on Monday 23rd November 2020 from 5 PM – 6 PM CET, we will host webinar #40: INR practice during the 2nd wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. The webinar will be moderated by Dr. Jan-Hendrik Buhk, Hamburg/Germany. The speakers are:
- Dr. Anne Christine Januel, Toulouse/France
- Dr. Vladimir Kalousek, Zagreb/Croatia
- Dr. Paolo Machi, Geneva/Switzerland
- Prof. Wim van Zwam, Maastricht/The Netherlands
This special webinar is a free ESMINT Webinar.
What is the subject of this webinar?
The 2nd wave of the COVID-19 pandemic is ongoing and demands substantial efforts from healthcare systems in all European countries.
In this free webinar ESMINT would like to share experience from different INR sites in Europe so as to connect within our discipline and learn from each other.
|5.00 PM||Welcome & Introduction||Dr. Jan-Hendrik Buhk|
|5.05 PM||Toulouse||Dr. Anne Christine Januel|
|Dr. Vladimir Kalousek|
|5.20 PM||Geneva||Dr. Paolo Machi|
|5.33 PM||Maastricht||Prof. Wim van Zwam|
|5.40 PM||Round table discussion, Q&A||All speakers|
|5.58 PM||Concluding remarks||Dr. Jan-Hendrik Buhk|
- How is the local situation – in your department, your hospital, your town, your country?
- Compared to the first wave: what is similar, what is different?
- What has improved? Lessons learnt?
- What are the biggest challenges right now?
What to expect?
The ESMINT webinar provides you with the opportunity to meet experts, who will share their experience, practice, and way of thinking regarding everyday challenges in the field of neurointerventions with you.
The webinar will be an interactive live transmission. All participants will be able to ask questions via the online chat function.