On Monday, 11 April 2022 at 5 – 6 PM CEST we will host our next webinar on antiplatelet therapy with surface modifications. The webinar will be moderated by Prof. Laurent Pierot. Speakers of the webinar will be:
- Dr. Matthias Gawlitza
- Prof. Matthew Gounis
- Prof. Laurent Pierot
The webinar is supported by phenox and the registration of the webinar is free.
What is the webinar about?
The presenters are giving a comprehensive overview of the currently available surface modifications on Flow Diverters. They discuss the level of evidence for these technologies and give a future outlook on the possibilities to treat selective patients under SAPT (single antiplatelet therapy) in combination with antithrombogenic coatings.
phenox’ HPC coating technology has demonstrated to significantly reduce platelet adhesion according to in vitro and in vivo data and in the clinical setting.
- Overview of current Surface Modifications on the market
- Scientific evidence for the antithrombogenic coatings
- Presentation of goal and design for the randomized COATING study
- Dr. Matthias Gawlitza: Overview of current Surface Modifications on the market
- Prof. Matthew Gounis: Scienific evidence for the antithrombogenic coatings
- Prof. Laurent Pierot: Presentation of goal & design for the randomized COATING study
What to expect?
The ESMINT webinar provides you the opportunity to meet experts, who share with you their experience, practice, and way of thinking regarding everyday challenges in the field of neurointerventions.
The webinar will be an interactive live transmission. All participants will be able to ask questions through a live online chat.