ESMINT invites you to take part in a free live webinar on:
Monday, 16 Sep 2019 at 5:00 PM CEST.
The webinar will be presented by Dr. Luca Quilici, Italy and moderated by Prof. Dr. Christophe Congard, France.
The webinar is supported by Cerenovus and registration for the webinar is free.
About the webinar
The topic of the webinar is: Complex haemorrhagic cases: solutions in emergency
Coils are still a great option for treating challenging aneurysm cases
- How to select and use coils to solve difficult cases.
- How to manage difficult hemorrhagic cases when flow diverter cannot be used.
- How to manage complications.
Dr. Luca Quilici will present lots of cases. During the webinar, all participants can vote on some questions “What would you have done?”.
About the speakers
The presenter of the webinar is Dr. Luca Quilici:
- Interventional Neuroradiologist working in Niguarda, Milan in Dr. Boccardi’s team since 2007.
- Around 200 aneurysm cases as first operator.
- More than 150 thrombectomies as first operator since 2015.
- Consultant at Papa Giovanni 23 Hospital in Bergamo.
The moderator of the webinar is Prof. Christophe Cognard.
What to expect?
The ESMINT webinar provides you the opportunity to meet experts, who share with you their experience, practice, and way of thinking regarding everyday challenges in the field of neurointerventions.
The webinar will be an interactive live transmission. All participants will be able to ask questions through a live online chat.