Please carefully select the topic for your proposal:
- Brain AVM/AVF, spinal vascular malformations
All accepted abstracts will be published in the online supplement of JNIS, the Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery, ESMINT’s official e-journal.
Guidelines for experimental and clinical study proposals
In order to standardise the layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
- Abstracts may be submitted only via the online submission form. Abstracts will not be accepted via fax or email.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
- The abstract text should not be longer than 250 words, excluding presentation title, authors, disclosures, and references.
- The following structure is required:
- Abstract title
- Authorship with full affiliations (institute, city, country)
- Aim of the study
- Tables and images may not be included in the abstract.
- The corresponding author is responsible for informing the co-authors about the status of the abstract. Please make sure that the corresponding/presenting author’s email address and full name are correct.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and attend the Congress. In the case of a hybrid meeting, physical attendance is preferred.
- All abstracts that reach the point of acceptance will be accepted for oral or poster presentation.
- In case of a fully virtual Congress, accepted oral presentations will be prerecorded. The Question & Answer session will be live and the speaker must be present online at the requested time.
- If you wish to make corrections to an abstract after submission, please contact the conference secretariat by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that alterations cannot be made after the above-mentioned deadline.
Notification of authors
Abstracts are subject to approval by the Scientific Committee and to final assignment for inclusion in the programme. The authors will be notified by email in June 2022. It is therefore essential that your email address is correct. Full instructions concerning presentation will be included in the acceptance email.
Call for abstracts: Questions?
If you have questions regarding abstracts or need any assistance, please contact the support team at email@example.com
For technical questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please always refer to the name of the congress as well as your abstract reference number.
Abstract hotline: +41 61 686 77 22 (Monday – Friday during CEST business hours)