Please carefully select the topic under which you submit your proposal for review and please note the different dates for the presentation:
- Brain AVM
- Brain Dural fistulas
- Spinal vascular malformations
- Miscellaneous hemorrhagic stroke
- Imaging (hemorrhagic)
Presentation of scientific abstracts (ischemic): Tuesday, 8 Sept, afternoon
- Treatment (acute therapy and prevention)
- Imaging (ischemic)
- Logistics (ischemic)
Presentation of complications during Wednesday, 9 Sept to Thursday, 10 Sept 2020 at the 12th ESMINT Congress 2020. The presentation will be prerecorded, the Q&A session will be live.
Guidelines for experimental and clinical study proposals
In order to standardise the layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
- Abstracts may be submitted only via the online submission form. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
- The abstract text may not be longer than 250 words, excluding presentation title, authors, disclosures, and references.
- The following structure will be required:
- Abstract title
- Authorship with full affiliations (institute, city, country)
- Aim of the study
- Tables and images may not be included in the abstract.
- The corresponding author is responsible for informing the co-authors about the status of the abstract. Please make sure that the corresponding/presenting author’s email address, as well as the full name, is correct.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and attend the online congress.
- All abstracts that reach the point of acceptance will be accepted for oral or poster presentation.
- Accepted oral presentations will be prerecorded. The Question & Answer session will be live and the speaker must be present online at the requested time.
- Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted please contact the conference secretariat per email: email@example.com. Please note that alterations cannot be made after the above mentioned abstract deadline.
Notification of authors
Abstracts are subject to approval by the Scientific Committee and to final assignment for inclusion in the programme. The authors will be notified by email (therefore it is essential that you indicate your correct email address) in June 2020. Full instructions concerning the preparation of the presentation will be included.
Call for studies: Questions?
If you have questions regarding the study proposals or need any assistance, please contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical questions please contact email@example.com.
Please always refer to the name of the congress as well as your abstract reference number.
Abstract hotline: +41 61 686 77 22 (Monday – Friday during CET business hours)