CME Certificate & Survey
In an effort to make continous improvements to the upcoming congresses, ESMINT highly appreciates your feedback by completing our survey. Afterwards, you will be redirected automatically to your CME certificate. Please log-into the congress registration system, fill-out the questionnaire and receive your CME certificate.
ESMINT Congress 2019 – At a glance
The ESMINT Congress brings together the world of neurointerventions:
- 950+ healthcare professionals
- 3 days of scientific sessions
- 60+ countries
- 30+ case presentations
- 50+ joint & special lectures
- 75+ poster presentations
- 23 exhibitors and supporters
Congress Committee Board
- Congress President: Anne-Christine Januel, Toulouse, France
- Congress Vice-President: Jens Fiehler, Hamburg, Germany
- Congress Vice-President: Laurent Spelle, Paris, France
Main topics & scientific programme
The 11th ESMINT Congress highlights the following main topics:
- Stroke management – which strategy? Understand your target: the clot, underlying stenosis; and adaptive secondary prevention.
- Aneurysms – unruptered: making the decision to treat – whether to use scales, wall imaging or aspirin instead of intervention?
- Brain AVMs
- Case discussions – best practices; Morbidity and mortality corner
- New technologies – the era of big data and AI
Download the ESMINT Congress Programme Booklet 2019.
About the annual ESMINT Congresses
The annual ESMINT Congress is growing year by year. The goal of the conference is to facilitate interdisciplinary discussions between interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and scientists. These discussions refer to indications, strategies, techniques, complications, and morbi-mortality in vascular interventional neuroradiology, endovascular neurosurgery, and vascular neurology.
Moreover, the annual ESMINT Congress is to provide information on new technologies and practices. Attendees also receive the results from studies, both ongoing and completed.
Additionally, we wish to stimulate debates and controversial opinions based on case discussions, operators’ experience and the results of most recent studies.
The ESMINT Congress is a conference on interventional neuroradiology and endovascular neurosurgery. It has a strong focus on education as many ESMINT training activities. Usually, parts of the programme are compiled with partner societies with an overlapping interest in interventional neuroradiology and endovascular neurosurgery.
GET INVOLVED! ESMINT is not a typical formal congress. Send us your ideas for subjects you would like us to cover and help us design the program. We want this meeting to open our minds, enlarge our knowledge and eventually influence our practice.
ESMINT Congress 2020 - 2025
The next ESMINT Congresses will take place in the Acropolis Convention Center in Nice/France:
- 9 – 11 September 2020
- 7 – 10 September 2021
- 6 – 9 September 2022
- 5 – 8 September 2023
- 3 – 6 September 2024
- 9 – 12 September 2025