Please carefully select the topic for your abstract submission:
- Brain AVM/AVF, spinal vascular malformations
- Haemorrhagic stroke
- Ischemic Stroke
- Diagnostic CT
The organisers of the ETMINT session advise that submissions should emphasise the role of the technician / nurse / radiographer to be selected for the session.
Guidelines for abstract submissions
In order to standardise the layout, we kindly ask you to read these guidelines carefully.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
- The abstract text should not be longer than 250 words, excluding presentation title, authors, disclosures, and references.
- The following structure is required:
- Abstract title
- Authorship with full affiliations (institute, city, country)
- Tables and images may not be included in the abstract.
- The corresponding author is responsible for informing the co-authors about the status of the abstract. Please make sure that the corresponding/presenting author’s email address and full name are correct.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and attend the Congress. Physical attendance is preferred in the case of a hybrid congress.
- All abstracts that reach the point of acceptance will be accepted for oral presentation.
- In case of a fully virtual Congress, accepted oral presentations will be prerecorded. The Q&A session will be live and the speaker must be present online at the requested time.
Notification of authors
Abstracts are subject to approval by the Scientific Committee and ETMINT, and their decision is final. The authors will be notified by email end of June 2023. It is therefore essential that your email address is correct. Full instructions concerning presentation will be included in the acceptance email.
Call for abstracts: Questions?
If you have questions regarding abstracts or if you would like any assistance, please contact email@example.com.