ESMINT General Assembly 2019
The next ESMINT General Assembly will take place on Wednesday, 4 September 2019 at 18:30 in the main meeting room of the congress.
Nice Acropolis Convention Centre
1 esplanade Kennedy
We would be very pleased if you would like to continue your engagement in the ESMINT Society and contribute to its growth.
ESMINT General Assembly 2018
The ESMINT General Assembly took place on Thursday, 6 September 2018 at 18:30 in the main meeting room of the congress in the Acropolis Convention Center in Nice.
ESMINT General Assembly 2017
The ESMINT General Assembly 2017 took place 7 September 2017 at 18:30h in the main meeting room of the congress. The following ESMINT Standing Committee chairs have been elected:
- Rules: Jan Gralla, Switzerland
- Education: Shelley Renowden, UK
- Examination: Tommy Andersson, Sweden/Belgium
- Guidelines: Phil White, UK
- Research: Francis Turjman, France
- Membership: A.-C. Januel, France
- Multidisciplinary: Laurent Spelle, France
- Professional Liaison: Zsolt Kulcsar, Switzerland
- Publication: Mohamed Aggour, France
- UEMS: Alessandra Biondi, France
- Eastern Countries: Stefanita Dima, Romania
- New Product: Christian Taschner, Germany
- Ethics: Maciej Szajner, Poland
- Electronic Media: Jan-Hendrik Buhk, Germany
View more information about each Executive Committee chair and member.
At a glance: ESMINT's General Assembly
The General Assembly is the ruling body of the European Society of Minimally Invasive Neurological Therapy. It consists of all its members holding voting rights. Its specific duties are defined in the constitution and include the establishment of society requirements, dues, and policies.
The General Assembly empowers the Executive Committee with responsibilities for managing the affairs of ESMINT.
Please note the following general schedule:
General Assembly Calendar
- 60 Days before the General Assembly
Distribution of an information letter containing a detailed list of positions to be elected.
- 30 Days before General Assembly
Deadline for members to submit agenda items to the General Secretary.
- 20 Days before General Assembly
The final agenda is published.