ESMINT General Assembly 2021
The next General Assembly of ESMINT will take place at the Acropolis Convention Centre, Nice & online on Wednesday, 8 September 2021, at 18.30 (CEST).
The preliminary agenda is as follows:
- Apologies for absence
- 2020 General Assembly Minutes
- Treasurer’s report
- General Secretary’s report
- President’s report
- Change on the constitution in regards to floating membership year
- Congress President 2022
- Vote on the Honorary Member for 2022
- Any other business
Please consult the documents of the ESMINT General Assembly 2021:
- The ESMINT General Assembly Notification 2021 (published 60 days in advance)
- The ESMINT Agenda General Assembly 2021 (will be published 20 days in advance)
- The ESMINT General Assembly Minutes 2021 (will published after the GA)
ESMINT General Assembly 2020
The ESMINT General Assembly 2020 took place online on 9 September 2020 at 6.30 PM CEST.
In 2020, elections were being held. Open positions that were up for re-election were:
- Executive Board (September 2020 – September 2022):
- General Secretary
- Standing Committees (September 2020 – September 2023)
- Rules Committee Chair
- Education Committee Chair
- Examination Committee Chair
- Guidelines Committee Chair
- Research Committee Chair
- Membership Committee Chair
- Multidisciplinary Committee Chair
- Professional Liaison Chair
- Publication Committee Chair
- UEMS Committee Chair
- Eastern Countries Committee Chair
- New Product Introduction/Evaluation Chair
- Ethics Committee Chair
- Electronic Media Committee Chair
Online voting for the elections for the Executive Board and Executive Committee started on 20 August, and all Full Members of the membership year 2020/2021 were informed about the procedure by email.
Please consult the documents of the ESMINT General Assembly 2020:
ESMINT General Assembly 2019
The ESMINT General Assembly took place on Wednesday 4 September 2019 at 18:30 in the main meeting room of the congress at the Acropolis Convention Center in Nice
Nice Acropolis Convention Centre
1 esplanade Kennedy
ESMINT General Assembly 2018
The ESMINT General Assembly took place on Thursday, 6 September 2018 at 18:30 in the main meeting room of the congress at the Acropolis Convention Center in Nice.
ESMINT General Assembly 2017
The ESMINT General Assembly 2017 took place on 7 September 2017 at 18:30 in the main meeting room of the congress. The following ESMINT Standing Committee chairs have been elected:
- Rules: Jan Gralla, Switzerland
- Education: Shelley Renowden, UK
- Examination: Tommy Andersson, Sweden/Belgium
- Guidelines: Phil White, UK
- Research: Francis Turjman, France
- Membership: A.-C. Januel, France
- Multidisciplinary: Laurent Spelle, France
- Professional Liaison: Zsolt Kulcsar, Switzerland
- Publication: Mohamed Aggour, France
- UEMS: Alessandra Biondi, France
- Eastern Countries: Stefanita Dima, Romania
- New Product: Christian Taschner, Germany
- Ethics: Maciej Szajner, Poland
- Electronic Media: Jan-Hendrik Buhk, Germany
See more information about each Executive Committee chair and member.
At a glance: ESMINT's General Assembly
The General Assembly is the ruling body of the European Society of Minimally Invasive Neurological Therapy. It consists of all its members holding voting rights. Its specific duties are defined in the constitution and include the establishment of the society’s requirements, dues, and policies.
The General Assembly empowers the Executive Committee with responsibilities for managing the affairs of ESMINT.
Please note the following general schedule:
General Assembly Calendar
- 60 Days before the General Assembly
Distribution of an information letter containing a detailed list of positions to be elected.
- 30 Days before General Assembly
Deadline for members to submit agenda items to the General Secretary.
- 20 Days before General Assembly
The final agenda is published.