ESMINT General Assembly 2020
The ESMINT General Assembly will take place online. In 2020, there will be the elections for the Executive Board and the Executive Standing Committee members.
All Members entitled to hold office are free to apply for election to any position on the Executive Committee. If you are interested to hold a post within ESMINT, your candidacy must be notified to the General Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 30 days before the date of the General Assembly at which an election will be held.
Please consult the documents of the ESMINT General Assembly 2020:
- The ESMINT General Assembly Notification 2020 (will be published 60 days in advance)
- The ESMINT General Assembly Agenda 2020 (will be published 20 days in advance)
- The ESMINT General Assembly Minutes 2020 (will published after the GA)
ESMINT General Assembly 2019
The ESMINT General Assembly took place on Wednesday 4 September 2019 at 18:30 in the main meeting room of the congress at the Acropolis Convention Center in Nice
Nice Acropolis Convention Centre
1 esplanade Kennedy
ESMINT General Assembly 2018
The ESMINT General Assembly took place on Thursday, 6 September 2018 at 18:30 in the main meeting room of the congress at the Acropolis Convention Center in Nice.
ESMINT General Assembly 2017
The ESMINT General Assembly 2017 took place on 7 September 2017 at 18:30 in the main meeting room of the congress. The following ESMINT Standing Committee chairs have been elected:
- Rules: Jan Gralla, Switzerland
- Education: Shelley Renowden, UK
- Examination: Tommy Andersson, Sweden/Belgium
- Guidelines: Phil White, UK
- Research: Francis Turjman, France
- Membership: A.-C. Januel, France
- Multidisciplinary: Laurent Spelle, France
- Professional Liaison: Zsolt Kulcsar, Switzerland
- Publication: Mohamed Aggour, France
- UEMS: Alessandra Biondi, France
- Eastern Countries: Stefanita Dima, Romania
- New Product: Christian Taschner, Germany
- Ethics: Maciej Szajner, Poland
- Electronic Media: Jan-Hendrik Buhk, Germany
See more information about each Executive Committee chair and member.
At a glance: ESMINT's General Assembly
The General Assembly is the ruling body of the European Society of Minimally Invasive Neurological Therapy. It consists of all its members holding voting rights. Its specific duties are defined in the constitution and include the establishment of the society’s requirements, dues, and policies.
The General Assembly empowers the Executive Committee with responsibilities for managing the affairs of ESMINT.
Please note the following general schedule:
General Assembly Calendar
- 60 Days before the General Assembly
Distribution of an information letter containing a detailed list of positions to be elected.
- 30 Days before General Assembly
Deadline for members to submit agenda items to the General Secretary.
- 20 Days before General Assembly
The final agenda is published.