The membership year starts July 1 and ends June 30, the following year.
If you renew your membership now, your membership will end June 30, 2018.
ESMINT is dedicated to the education and training of physicians in the techniques of minimally invasive neurological therapies. It promotes the safe application of such techniques and their practice by competent practitioners throughout Europe.
The Society consists of individuals and groups of members working or training in geographical Europe who aspire to the highest standards of ethical and scientific medical practice in the field of minimally invasive neurological therapy.
Members enjoy many benefits, including:
- Be part of a dynamic and growing community.
- Free access to the ESMINT live Webinars, including the recordings.
- Share device experiences and difficult cases using the ESMINT "Casebook".
- ESMINT news alerts, including the latest ESMINT news, cases, etc..
- A €50 registration fee discount for the ESMINT Annual Congress.
- Access to privileged resources from webinars, courses and Congress meetings.