Dear ESMINT friends,
Be part of the 12th Congress of the European Society of Minimally Invasive Neurological Therapy. The ESMINT Congress will take place from 9 – 11 September 2020 in the beautiful city of Nice, France in the Acropolis Convention Centre.
Attending the ESMINT Congress is a unique experience. ESMINT means learning together in the field of NEUROINTERVENTIONS from technical know-how to academic knowledge.
News and highlights in 2020:
- A joint scientific session with EANS on Tuesday, 8 Sept, in the afternoon and the possibility to submit abstracts for this session.
- An EYMINT session (Young Interventionalists @ ESMINT) on Wednesday, 9 Sept, in the morning.
- The ETMINT session (nurses, technicians, and radiographers) on Wednesday, 9 Sept, in the afternoon.
This year’s scientific programme covers essential topics such as:
- Education: training and certification of INRs
- Regional and National differences in INR
- Modern communication (social media)
- Complex pathology
- Flow diversion
- Case discussions
- Morbidity and mortality
See you at the 12th ESMINT Congress in Nice in September!
Prof. Wim van Zwam, Congress President
Dr. Anne-Christine Januel, Congress Vice-President
Prof. Jens Fiehler, Congress Vice-President
Want to know more details about the congress?