Join us for the live ESMINT webinar “Management of Intracerebral Haemorrhage: what’s new?” on Monday, 21 September 2020 at 5:00 PM CEST. Speaker of the webinar: Prof. Dr. med. Urs Fischer.
For ESMINT members, webinars are free.
“Whether the pathophysiology of intracerebral haemorrhage can be altered enough to improve clinical outcome remains one of the major questions in the treatment of acute stroke.” (J. Broderick, Lancet)
- Management of ICH patients involves multi-disciplinary teams and different targets
- Multiple interventions may improve patients’ outcomes
- Doing simple things right may have great impact
- Stabelize – evacuate – protect – rehab – prevent
- Self-fullfilling prophecy – are we health professionals too pessimistic?
- More research is needed!
If you are not an ESMINT member, you can join ESMINT or renew your membership to get free access to all webinars and the recordings.
Become an ESMINT member today or renew your membership and you will be a member with all the benefits until 30 June 2021!
Alternatively, you can pay a 50 EUR fee for the webinar and register thereafter.